The Bear Bowl Cooking Pot is the World’s 1st foldable cooking pot that fits in your pocket. The Bear Bowl was on Shark Tank’s 10th Premiere Episode and got two offers! The Bear Bowl Cooking Pot is perfect for hiking, backpacking, camping, bug-out bags, survival kits, portable dog dishes, berry picking baskets, Kitchen Sink, Water Basin, etc! It works on any controlled flame cooking stove.
The Bear Bowl cooking pot can also be used as a bowl, skillet, pan or wok to make your favorite hot meal on the trail. Since it opens on either side, it is easy to flip a pancake, burger or serve eggs, and because it opens flat and its super slick material, it is the easiest camping cookware to clean! It comes in three sizes-the Baby Bear is 32oz, Mama Bear is 64oz. and the Papa Bear is 128oz! You will not find anything more compact making your outdoor adventures effortless.
- The Bear Bowl 32oz cook pot that folds flat for easy compact storage and weighs only 7 ounces.
- The ultralight and compact Bear Bowl folding cook pot folds flat to 4.5″ x 5″ x 1″ – Perfect for backpacking, camping, ultralight, RV, snowmobile, canoeing, kayaking, prepping, travel and more.
- The Bear Bowl cook pot is compatible with all controlled flame camp stoves including iso-propane, alcohol, and solid fuel cubes. Includes 12 feet of 7-strand 550 Survival Paracord on the convenient carry handle.
- Aluminum base plate efficiently transfers heat to your food for faster cooking and lower fuel usage. Lab tested food grade PTFE coated fiberglass material for durability and toughness in the backcountry.
- After cooking, simply un-snap the Bear Bowl, wipe clean, and fold for easy compact storage. CAUTION: Aluminum plate will be hot after cooking. Do not touch until cooled.