The Browning Hawthorne series tents are free-standing, 2-pole designs using shock corded fiberglass poles with aluminum ferrules. We use aluminum, rather than steel ferrules, because aluminum will never rust. Our fiberglass poles are a larger diameter than most standard poles and will provide you with a sturdier, stronger tent. We use lightweight but strong polyester fabrics. The side walls are uncoated, so the tent can “breathe” under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which means you will have an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. Our fly is full length for superior weather protection. Our factory seals the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Two doors provide enhanced entry and exit, which means if you need to get out at night, you won’t have to crawl over the others to get to the door. The second door also provides extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. Our No. 8 door zippers offer extra durability and smooth operation. Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft are included to help keep your gear organized. The Hawthorne is conveniently available in both a 4-person and 6-person version.
- Quick and easy assembly with free-standing two-pole design and shock corded fiberglass poles
- Polyester weatherproof fly provides two awning covered doorways, giving you extra weather protection when needed
- Great ventilation options when needed, this tent has two zippered windows on each “single zip” doorway
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, steel stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 7’6 x 8’6, Center Height: 60″, Total Weight: 11 lbs. 4 oz.