Cooking a lot of food is easy when using Camp Chef’s Flat Top Grill. The large surface area will enhance your cooking experience giving you plenty of room to work so cooking is done efficiently. Included is an interchangeable flat top griddle making it easy to cook pancakes, bacon and eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns – all at once. Then switch to grilled burgers, kabobs, and chicken for the next meal. Four individual burners provide heat in specific areas creating heat zones that will help you manage hot foods. Built in matchless ignition knobs control the heat and flame. Fold-down side shelves and roller wheels are added for convenience.
- Camp Chef Flat Top Grill 600 with Included Weather-Resistant Patio Cover (Gas Tank Not Included)
- Griddle Surface: 604 sq. in – Grill Surface: 501 sq. in
- Auto Ignition and Four 12,000 BTU Burners (Stainless Steel)
- Two Large Folding Side Shelves
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 62.5″ x 37″ x 22″ Weight: 142 lbs.