Set up camp in the compact yet spacious Coleman 6-Person Dark Room Sun dome Tent. Dark Room technology blocks 90% of sunlight so families can put the kids to bed early and festival goers can sleep in past sunrise; it also reduces temperatures in the tent, letting your group enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep. If it rains, this tent is guaranteed to keep you dry thanks to the Weather Tec system, which uses a tub-like floor with patented corner welds and protected seams to help keep water out. You’ll get even more weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. Meanwhile, the compact dome shape and strong frame have been tested to withstand 35+ mph winds. Two windows increase air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and a snag-free Instar-Clip suspension. Inside, comfortably stretch out with room to fit 2 queen-size airbeds, neatly stash small items in mesh storage pockets sewn into the walls, and conveniently bring in electrical power with the E-Port feature. When it’s time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carrying bag until you’re off on your next adventure.
- Dark Room technology blocks 90% of sunlight so you can sleep in past sunrise; it also reduces temperatures inside the tent for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Stay dry thanks to the Weather Tec system with its tub-like floor, patented corner welds, and protected seams to help keep water out
- Strong frame has been tested to withstand 35+ mph winds
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Measures 10 ft. x 10 ft. with 6 ft. center height; fits 2 queen-size airbed