Needing space for the whole crew, especially for those tall ones? CORE Equipment would like to introduce the 12 Person Straight Wall Cabin Tent! Standing at 16′ x 11′ with a center height of 86″, you can stand, stretch, and move with ease! The extra tall ceilings makes it easy to change clothes and arrange your home away from home to your liking! The straight walls of the cabin gives you extra interior space to allow more room for air mattresses, pack-n-plays for the little ones, or for all of your essential camping accessories! Setup is simple with color-coded fiberglass poles, sleeves, and joints. For the roof, slightly bend the poles into a dome shape and slide the ends into the plastic corner joint system, lift the tent up with the provided steel poles, then attach the rainfly. Leave the rainfly on or take it off to expose the mesh roof ceiling and for optimal air flow and star gazing. Enter the tent either through the large T-Door or D-Door. Use the zippered panels on the doors and windows to create additional air flow during warmer temps or create privacy. Use the room divider to create sleeping areas or to create a separate oasis from all your gear. Keep your gear organized with pockets located through out and keep your tent lit with an included lantern hook. Use the electrical cord slot to hook up additional gadgets while you outdoor more (It can fully close when not in use)! All of CORE Equipment tents feature CORE H20 Block Technology- water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff paired with sealed seams on rainfly, doors, and windows. The advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape keeping you comfortable all season.
- SPACIOUS CABIN: 16 feet x 11 feet with 86 inch center height; sleeps up to 12 people, fits four queen size air mattresses.
- COMFORTABLE: The water repellent rainfly is removable in warmer weather to expose the mesh ceiling for panoramic views for star gazing on clear summer nights. Also, the advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape keeping you comfortable all season.
- MULTI – ROOM OPTIONS: Enter from the front T-Door or back D-Door. Attach the included room divider to create a separate living and sleeping spaces. Make one side or the other your private sleeping space (5.5′ x 11′) and use the rest of the space for gear organization (10.5′ x 11′).
- WHAT’S IN THE BAG: Tent, rainfly, tent poles, awning pole, room divider, tent stakes, and carry bag
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We strive for total satisfaction with all of our products.