1. What a week. Two weeks, I guess. Clement and I had the pleasure of tagging along on a work trip to Tucson (sunny! sunny! glorious! Tucson!) with Simon last week and had the most wonderful time. My Fitbit (diehard 4 life) reported that I logged the best sleep I’ve had in months and we came back feeling so refreshed and grateful for my saint of a mom who watched the older kids. Spring sprung here shortly after which was SO nice but has since gone back into hiding. I’m hoping she makes a triumphant return for Easter. My hopes are very much up Up UP.
2. I’ve been trying to get to the bottom (with the help of my doctor, of course) of some recurrent and intense migraines I’ve been having and a brain MRI ruled out anything serious/scary this week which somehow seemed to alleviate their intensity and frequency almost immediately. I may have Dr. Googled my way into a spiral of stress and worry making said headaches much worse than they were at the outset. A visit to the chiropractor (my first!) helped too so I might need to make that a more regular thing. I also went for an eye exam and had my prescription updated for the first time in an embarrassing number of years which I’m guessing will help too. I’m trying contacts again as I’m told they’ve come a long way since I last tried so … fingers crossed my extra sensitive eyes can handle them. These are all things you don’t care to know but the whole thing all but dominated the past several weeks so … you’re lucky you’re just getting a summative paragraph, to be honest!
3. Are you hosting an Easter meal? Any good dishes to share? I made this salad out last night to test out as a possible side. I went a little too heavy on the Sriracha otherwise I think my kids would’ve liked it better (although Abe ate more than Simon and I combined) but it’s definitely a contender.
5. I’ve been utilizing the free trial for these workouts until I work up the nerve to even try dropping Abe off at the gym daycare (he so much as hears the word, “sitter” and glues himself to my side and I don’t foresee a dropoff going well at ALL) and so far? So great.
6. I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the quality of these earrings. You could keep a pair and gift the rest or go in with a friend … so so cute and affordable. I’m still chipping away at my Amazon faves too 🙂
Have a wonderful Sunday!