On your next camping trip go big or go home – shelter yourself (and a dozen friends) in style with the Ozark Trail 14-Person, 4-Room Cabin Tent. Designed with privacy in mind, this sweet tent offers four separate living spaces that you can combine by removing the room dividers, so it’s great for families or groups of friends. In addition, each of the tent’s four rooms has a separate door, so no more tripping over your friends on a late-night bathroom run. It sets up easily with two people in 20 minutes. Airy and spacious, it also has six windows and a mesh roof for proper ventilation and panoramic views. The tent measures 20 feet by 20 feet, so it offers enough space to accommodate up to five queen-size air mattresses. It also comes with an E-port, mud mat and convenient shoe storage, so you can easily enforce that “no muddy shoes allowed in the tent” rule.
- The Ozark Trail 14-Person Cabin Tent requires just two people for assembly and features awesome ventilation with four doors and 12 windows, plus the mesh roof. The special sewn-in center zip room dividers convert the layout from one to two, three or even four separate rooms with privacy. Set up time: 20 minutes
- Room dividers can be tied back to make 1 large room Fits up to 5 queen air mattresses E-port provides easy access to extension cord
- 3 sewn-in room dividers 1, 2, 3 or 4 rooms 4 doors provide separate exit/entry to each room 12 windows for great visibility and ventilation
- Taped fly seams prevent leakage 2-3 season tent
- Floor size: 20′ x 20′ Center height: 78″ Sleeps up to 14 people