For an experience your friends and family won’t soon forget with this cast iron hibachi marshmallow roasting set! This hibachi set is a great, safe way to let your kids and even adults have some fun with their food. Use this set at your home backyard, camping trips, picnics, beach weddings, or you can set up a do-it-yourself app station at your affair. Your guests will be roasting their own marshmallows to make delicious smores they can also use this for cooking their own appetizers and snacks. Smores aren’t just a campfire treat, they can be made over any grill fire. Set up the hibachi grill in the center of the table with the bamboo skewers and marshmallows, and when it comes to pairing possibilities, the sky’s the limit. Along with plenty of marshmallows for toasting, mix and match some of these scrumptious additions; cookies, candies, raspberries, and any favorite toppings, for a dessert your friends and family won’t soon forget. For a more convenient and safer option than fire pits at your event, use our hibachi fire pits marshmallow roasting set at your picnic or affair for everyone to curl up around after the festivities to settle in for dessert. Serve marshmallows for your guests to toast for their smores desserts.
- Smores Kit includes: Hibachi grill, chafing fuel gel, 100 skewers, 1 bag of free Kraft or similar brand marshmallows.
- Hibachi Dimensions: Top Diameter: 3 1/2″, Bottom Diameter: 3 1/2″, Height: 4 1/2″
- This hibachi grill is small and convenient making it easy to transport and it is ideal for making s’mores, grilling appetizers, roasting shish kebabs, cooking shrimp, entrees, and more.
- This hibachi grill features a sturdy cast iron finish with a modern wooden base to complement any decor. This grill is to be used with TigerChef’s chafing fuel gel. Scoop some chafing fuel gel out of its can and place it into the fuel holder. Light the grill, cover with the grilling rack, and you are all set for a memorable experience.
- For toasting, when the fire is hot, stick a marshmallow on the end of a long stick or skewer and brown over the heat, turning the marshmallow to roast it evenly until it is crisp on the outside and soft in the center. Place your roasted marshmallows sandwiched in between two graham cracker squares, add a square of chocolate, and enjoy!