Portable Camping Grill
What better way to spend your summer than going camping? The weather is warm, you are around great people, and you get to take a break from”real life.”
When you go camping, one of the biggest concerns is ”what are you going to eat?” Though, you also need think about how you are going to cook that food.
The challenge of creating a satisfying group meal while away from home just got easier with the Portable Camping Grill – a lightweight, portable, stainless steel camp grill large enough to cook food for 3-5 people at the campground or the next tailgate party.
The Grill offers 130 square inches of cooking space, can conveniently be set up in under 3 minutes and takes just 1 minutes to breakdown. The grill breaks down and all components pack up within the hollow side rails for clean and easy transport. The aluminum legs are 6 inches high.
Dimensions assembled: 11.8 x 11 x 5 inches.
Dimensions collapsed: 12.4 x 1 x1inches.
Weight: 14 oz.
Grill is completely dishwasher-safe and allows backpackers, boaters and other outdoor minimalists to take charcoal grilling with them wherever they go.
1 x Pocket Grill
- HIGH QUALITY – This collapsible grill is constructed from durable stainless steel and comes with a lanyard for easy hanging when in storage.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Just wipe the rods with a towel and slide back into the convenient carry tube.Easy to use: assembly can be completed in less than 3 minutes and disassembly in just 1 minute
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – The camping barbecue grill weighs only 19 oz and when packed up its dimensions are an incredibly small (12.4″ x 1″ x 1″). All grill parts are stored inside the tube and easily slide into your backpack.
- STURDY AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE – As long as the first and last rods on the grill are screwed in tight, the middle rods will be secure and won’t budge. Very sturdy.
- GREAT DESIGN – The grill’s neat and compact design leaves plenty of room in your pack for other essential items. No need to carry a heavy portable grill and propane tank on your next backpacking or camping trip. Assemble your grill then gather some tinder and small branches to build your fire under it. Even when you are roughing it, you can still eat well!